All of the therapists who provide counseling services at Catholic Charities are committed to the highest professional standards of practice.
1. Abide by their professional code of ethics.
2. Also agree to adhere to the Catholic Charities’ Code of Ethics, which requires not only professional competence but also a deep and abiding respect for anyone who seeks the services provided by our agency.
3. Are committed to being of help to you regardless of religious belief, race, age, gender, national origin, disability or any other factor.
4. Are experienced at listening to you and helping you in whatever way they can.
5. Are qualified master’s level professionals in one of the helping fields such as counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or psychology.
All therapists hold licenses in counseling or clinical social work from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Each therapist employed by Catholic Charities is an experienced professional with several years’ experience in their respective disciplines. In addition to their professional qualifications and experience, each therapist receives supervision of their counseling work from the director of counseling services.
You can be assured of the highest quality of service when you meet with any of the therapists. You can also be assured of their concern for your well-being and their compassionate dedication to helping you deal with the needs you bring to counseling.
For more information visit:
· The American Counseling Association
· The National Board of Certified Counselors
· The National Association of Social Workers
· The State Board of Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors
· The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy