1. Clients in need of emergency assistance or information and referral services can contact Catholic Charities.
2. Due to staffing resources, walk-ins are seen only if they have no access to a telephone, are in need of emergency food or are *homeless.
3. It is critical that the individual making the request be the person who is in need. Friends and/or relatives cannot make the call for you.
4. You will be asked to leave your name, phone number, purpose of your call and a time when you can be reached.
5. An information and referral specialist will return your call within two to three business days.
*Homelessness is identified as someone without any type of permanent shelter. Staying with relatives, friends or in a shelter or a motel does not qualify as homeless.